How do I submit my film/animation/documentary project?
You are a filmmaker, you have an interesting idea for a film and you want to start crowd funding? Great.
Registration is simple, but we do assess all submissions prior to placing a project on our website. We use various criteria to do so, the most important of which are:
- Have you already proven yourself as a filmmaker?
- How are you planning to find supporters (what campaign strategy do you intend to use)?
and, of course:
- What is your project and does it match the budget you are proposing?
Are you still feeling hesitant? Then please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]. We will be happy to assist you with your submission. Please send us all relevant information, in any case including:
• Who are you? (A short overview of your career as a filmmaker, if possible with a link to prior work.)
• Who will be the producer? We need someone to take responsibility for the money that comes in and for the production process, as a guarantee to the supporters.
• What does your project entail? We will need to read a synopsis and/or a full script. In addition, we would like to receive a clear explanation of your motives for wanting to make this film, as well as an overview of the cast & crew (insofar as they have already made a commitment to your film).
• What is your intended campaign strategy? We will of course do our best to create a network of active supporters on your behalf, but how will you be mobilizing your own network? Do you have specific rewards in mind already?
• How much money will you need? What is your target amount and how long do you think it will take to reach that amount on CineCrowd?
After receiving your e-mail, we will get back to you as soon as possible (within two weeks of receiving your e-mail) in order to further inform you of the ways in which you may realize your film project through CineCrowd.
Do you have any further questions? We would be happy to answer them for you. Please send us an e-mail at [email protected] or call us at telephone number (+31) 020 893 2581.